Get even more DiSC 363 For Leaders information in the videos
- Recognize tendencies that shape their approach to leadership, based on their DiSC® style.
- Understand how others see them as a leader. Conversely, how their own self-ratings compare.
- Identify which tendencies are their strengths. And on the other hand, which ones would benefit from further development.
- Finally, they learn three personalized strategies for becoming a more effective leader. These strategies are based on specific rater feedback.
Significantly Better Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders Profile
Different from other 360’s, this is a two-part self-rating tool for leaders. The 22+-page 360° profile report provides the following.
- Contains context-specific feedback as well as easy-to-read visuals.
- To illustrate the Eight Approaches and Practices, see above.
- Graphic illustrations break down feedback by type of rater (e.g., managers, peers, direct reports).
- What’s more, three personalized strategies show areas where leaders have the greatest opportunities for improvement. These strategies are based on their unique DiSC style, in addition to specific feedback provided by raters.
- The report has a research-validated, online assessment for raters. Coupled with the Leadership Behaviors assessment and Leadership Requests survey. Specifically, the survey asks raters to identify leadership practices they would like to see the leader engage in more frequently. Most important, raters choose from a variety of selectable comments that provide focused, balanced, and constructive feedback. Of course, there is no limit on the number of raters that can participate.
Free Getting Started Guide
From set-up to wrap-up, the Getting Started Guide delivers a comprehensive toolkit.
- Firstly, identify the purpose, scope, and timeline of activities. Secondly conduct meetings with the project team.
- The email and memo templates both announces the program to your organization, and gives details about the process to raters and leaders.
- Also includes all the details your EPIC administrator will need for successful administration. Not only assigning access codes, but also to generating final reports.
- Not only tools but also techniques to help coaches prepare for delivering feedback. For Example, meeting with leaders to review results. In addition, providing guidance to identify development areas and create action plans. Finally, they should schedule follow-up meetings to measure progress and promote accountability.
- Tips for both meeting with your project team to review results and plan next steps.
Because Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders isn’t just any 360
Markedly Everything DiSC 363 is a dynamic feedback tool for leaders.
- Firstly it contains a powerful 360 tool, compared to other 360 programs.
- Secondly, it gives the leader three personalized strategies they can put into action right away.
- Thirdly, incorporates critical feedback from direct reports, peers, and bosses into a development plan.
- Most important, utilize this plan to increase their effectiveness in a leadership role.
- This powerful set of resources includes both tips and techniques, and a step-by-step guide.
In Detail 363 Coaching Supplement
- In addition, the supplemental tool for workshop planning provides an overview of a leader’s DiSC style.
- Most important, it can be used to help create a more meaningful interpretation of the multi-rater feedback.
- The report also compares norms of all leaders that have taken the assessment.
- Lastly, it contrasts an individual’s performance to the typical performance of someone with a similar DiSC style.
By comparison, 363 For Leaders Facilitator Report is the best value
The 363 for Leaders Facilitator Report pulls data from multiple 363 profiles. After that it uses the data to assemble 360° feedback for a group of leaders. Next, the report breaks up data by each rater category (e.g. manager, peer, direct report). Sold separately.