Coronavirus Resource Page
Welcome to the Belmont Consulting Coronavirus Resource Page. We offer it as a place where business owners can get information as well as help to understand it. No information on this page is specific to your industry. In addition, we do not know the way you run your business. Therefore, we offer no opinion about how to interpret the law on this page. If you would like a free phone meeting to discuss your situation, fill out the form below. Before you make any decisions around how to apply rules and laws, you should consult an HR or labor law professional. These rules are and laws are changing on a daily basis, so check back often.
Many business owners are facing fiancial uncertaitny. We want to help you navigate how new regulations will impact your business. No selling, no strings attached.
For free HR answers to any business owner in Nevada who wants to know how HR 6201 applies to them. Fill out the contact form for your free consultation.
Free Downloads and Links: Most recent update 3/25/2020.
- Stop The Spread Of Germs At Work
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- Symptoms of Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Symptoms Sanish Version
- Handwashing Poster
- Coronavirus Facts
- Takeout Food and COVID-19_FAQ
- Declaration of Emergency
- Letter to Businesses & Employers in Nevada
- COVID-19 Leave Guidance
- Discrimination and Coronoavirus
- Notice of Sick or Injured Employee
- Office of the Labor Commissioner-COVID-19-Information-Sheet
- Non Essential Business Closure Announcement-March-20-2020
- COVID-19 Guidance for Food Establishments
- COVID-19 -NEW FEDERAL EMERGENCY PAID SICK LEAVE REQUIREMENTS
From The Department of Labor
Federal Coronavirus Guidance for American Businesses
- Guidance on what is an essential business
- IRS Tax Credits for Employers who pay Coronavirus Sick Leave
From the Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Resources
- RELEASE: Governor Sisolak Announces Nevada as One of First States to Get Statewide Approval for SBA Disaster Loans
- RELEASE: SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to Nevada Small Business Economically Impacted by the Coronavirus (Spanish)
- SBA Disaster Loan Fact Sheet (Spanish)
Ask Us your Corona Virus Regulation Questions