Belmont Consulting’s Hourly To Leader Program
Why hire from the outside when you can promote from within? We designed this modular program to address one of the most pressing business concerns:
How to Build a Great Bench of New Leaders
There are dozen’s of topics that you can choose from to best meet the needs of your business.
Some of our more popular ones are:
- Engagement—How do I get their attention? Learning how and when to speak up, develop and promote their own ideas appropriately, figure out their “management style” (DiSC based).
- Image- You’re a Leader Now How to change the perception of and influence their peers, and why it matters.
- Communication Style—Business Communication & Documentation. Important and overlooked critical communication missteps and their consequences.
- Uncomfortable Conversations – What do I Say? How to start them/when to have them. Knowing when to ask for help.
- Critical Thinking—Fix it Before it Gets Worse Learn not just to identify, but to solve problems.
She tried to entertain her guests. Similarly, he put all his heart and soul in cooking a great dinner. I’m tired of poor productivity. Therefore, I’m going to go to DiSC Productive Management training. We’re letting you go. In other words, you’re fired. I am not fond of conflict. However, I do like productive conflict. Today, I’m going to write a post about DiSC. In addition, I’m recording some video lessons. She tried to entertain her guests. Similarly, he put all his heart and soul in cooking a great dinner.