Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® shows leaders the link between their DiSC® style and leadership. Accordingly, it brings together best practices from 300 experts in over 150 organizations. Second, it uses the important work of the most prominent scholars, and over four years of additional research and development. This combined classroom and online program approaches leadership as a one to many relationship. This is in contrast to the one to one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management. Work of Leaders uses one unified model of leadership. This model includes vision, alignment, and execution. It focuses both on helping leaders understand their own styles, and how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in leadership situations
- Firstly, recognize their priorities and tendencies, based on their own DiSC style. Understand in detail how these tendencies shape their approach to the fundamental work of leaders. These include, creating a vision, building alignment around that vision, and hot to promote execution of the vision.
- Secondly, explore in detail how to play to their strengths and overcome challenges to improve their leadership effectiveness.
- Lastly, identify strategies to develop preferred behaviors based on context-specific best practices.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Profile
- Research based, online assessment. 23 page, leader specific profile report provides detailed feedback based on the three step Vision, Alignment, and Execution Model. Additionally, it includes the three drivers associated with each step. Coupled with Illustrations that delve deep into what steps leaders can take to increase the behaviors linked to best practices of leadership.
- Easily customizable. Remove or add pages, customize the profile title, or print selected sections. The profile may be used both on its own, and or with the companion facilitation kit. (sold separately).
- Five 60-90-minute modules, including fully-scripted facilitation dialogue.
- Easily customizable. Create an end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint presentation, Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- 17 engaging video segments with real world leadership examples. Use as stand-alone clips or along side the PowerPoint. Alternatively, use the content to create your own custom PowerPoint presentation.
- 36 dynamic podcast segments specific to one of the three components of the Work of Leaders model. Most important are vision, alignment, and execution. Learn not only how to interpret Work of Leaders reports but to answer participant questions. In addition, you get insightful information not available anywhere else.