QUESTIONS TO BE EXPLORED IN BUILDING YOUR BRAND PROMISE
Building Your Brand Promise Workshop is not about advertising, colors, events, social media, or taglines. It’s about education coupled with knowledge. What is the experience you promise your customers, more importantly, how do you live it?
Each person will receive a pre-workshop guidance document to prepare for the workshop (1/2-day assignment). Each registered member (staff or executive) will have an equal voice in building your brand statements and providing input. One senior person shall be assigned the role of the tie-breaker (CEO, VP, Director).
Our team will prepare the pre-workshop document. We will base it on current brand information as well as identity guidelines from your company. We do our homework before you do yours.
- Brand statements draft
- Team ratification as well as sign off
- Take home to-do lists
- Competitive directives
- Suggested education courses
- Closed-loop marketing
- Integrating with marketing
- Sales teams together with channel sync
- Customer communication
- Make a plan together with marketing
- Execute, monitor, and lastly, provide feedback
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN BUILDING YOUR BRAND PROMISE
STRATEGY – ALIGNMENT – ACCOUNTABILITY
- Brand positioning – such as vision, mission, brand statements.
- Brand vocabulary – in short, how you talk about your brand promise.
- Resource identification – for example, people, processes, and systems.
- Executive ratification – agreement on direction, including brand promise.
- Knowledge acquisition – Namely translating information into actionable models
- Enterprise vocabulary – generally, how you talk about your business
- Resource modeling – creating cross-functional relationships
- Information architecture – building enterprise business models
- Metadata – identifying content owners, authors, as well as contributors
- Optimization – including managing multiple content management solutions
- Resource synchronization – namely, creating cross-functional relationships
- Resource categorization – actualizing the models, therefore creating accountability
As a result of Belmont Consulting’s Build Your Brand Promise Workshop, your employees will know what your brand stands for. As a rule, many employees are not able to explain the brand, even to vendors. Finally, your executives will have people who can explain, together with live the brand promise. Otherwise, they may not be able to explain it to customers or even vendors.