The Five Behaviors™ Facilitator Accreditation
Volume Discount (cost per person when 5 or more register from the same client organization)*
*Note: Each attendee must own or have access to a Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit (purchased separately)
*Note: Must register at the same time for the same course date. Organizations that send multiple facilitators through The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation only need one kit!
- Additional information
Good for 19 Personal Development Credits (PDC’S) from SHRM
Help your clients gain the confidence and expertise to transform talented individuals into extraordinary teams. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® Facilitator Accreditation is a blended-learning course that will help clients hone their skills as a facilitators of this unique program. Your clients will earn the credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator, gaining expertise in using the model and accompanying course material.
Although the course uses The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team®, powered by Everything DiSC®, the credential also applies to use of The Five Behaviors, powered by All Types™. If your client is interested in learning about the All Types version of the profile, see the Facilitator Accreditation Supplemental Training section.
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering The Five Behaviors in their organization
- Experience facilitating small groups
- Insight for navigating unexpected and challenging conversations that can occur during a session
- Ability to adapt facilitation for any team
- Credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
Accreditation is valid for two years, at which point clients have the option to become permanently re-accredited.
- Five-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
- Final Accreditation exam (self-directed/graded activity)
* Each attendee must own or have access to a Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit, which you can add to your cart today.
Each module will require 5-6 hours of time per week, broken down in the following way:
- Two to three hours of self-directed online work to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- 30 to 60 minutes of additional self-directed online work following the live collaborative session
- A final exam to be completed within 72 hours of the final live collaborative session
- Commit to five-week of course participation, each week consisting of 3-4 hours of self-directed online work and a 90-minute instructor-led live virtual session.
- Be willing to be recorded during the live session—learners and faculty will have access to this recording for the duration of the course to aid in the learning experience.
- Active participation in the live session (instructor-led).
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities.
- Satisfactory completion of the final exam within 72 hours of the final, live session.
- Participation in a survey to provide feedback concerning the product and experience.
- If a participant fails to pass the final exam, a retake will be assigned.
- A laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) is preferred; tablets are not always compatible with course components
- A phone line is required for audio in the live sessions. VOIP cannot be supported.
- Recommended Internet browsers with updated Adobe Flash® include:
- Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for most operating systems.
- Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 users (some activities may not work on other browsers.
- Do not use Internet Explorer or Safari for this course.
|April 23 2019||
April 23rd 2019 2PM CHicago Time / 8PM London Time