Build and Fortify Skills that Transcend Teams with Five Behaviors Personal Development
This new product harnesses the power of The Five Behaviors across the entire organization. The Five Behaviors™: Personal Development solution teaches individuals to become better teammates. It does this by integrating Patrick Lencioni’s model at the organizational level. The goal is to completely redefine both teamwork and collaboration.
Personal Development specifically helps individuals be better team members. Participants do not all need to be part of the same team. They can carry the takeaways of this program from one team to the next. This enables a culture of teamwork. Learners at all levels of an organization can benefit from this program. They will learn to adopt its powerful principles, shape behaviors, and create a common language that empowers people to rewrite what it means to work together.
The Need for the Solution
Today’s organizations are working beyond a single team. Advances in technology are disrupting the market, coupled with globalization which forces a new approach of working. As a result, the teams of the future have never seen this level of diversity. In essence, organizations need to equip their employees to create cohesive teams quickly to enable results. The idea was to create a model that harnesses the Power of Patrick Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions and adjust it to benefit the individual, who can then disperse the key takeaways throughout their organization.
What Five Behaviors Personal Development™ Does
This is a tool to help individuals better understand, internalize, and then apply the principles of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® model. As a result, they will foster communication that can be used throughout an organization. It’s designed to be delivered in a classroom setting to a wide range of participants, regardless of how well they know one another.
A Productive, High-Functioning Team used the Five Behaviors:
- Feels safe to ask for help and express their opinions
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Sees the end goal, and remains committed to it
- Holds one another accountable
- Has more fun—and delivers results!
The program includes:
- Flexible Facilitation: 7 modules with over 40 minutes of video as well as annotated facilitator reports. Choose either the 1 Day Facilitation Program or 3 Day Facilitation Program
- Participant handouts and take-away cards are available (extra charge may apply)
- Podcasts, online resources, and a research report
- Annotated Team Report as well as progress reports for the Facilitator
Belmont Consulting is an Authorized Partner of Wiley Publishing. We also facilitate DISC and Five Behavior workshops in Henderson and the Las Vegas areas.
We can travel to your location, inside as wells as outside of Nevada.
While we can do a workshop with as few as 3, 5-12 is the ideal number of participants.
For info on workshops, contact cbelmont @Leadership.Guru
Call Chris at 702.674.9150